RV DISTRIB (whose head office is located at 40 La Patache, 49270 OREE-D'ANJOU - France) (“TACS Watch / Montres TACS”, “we” and “our”), in its capacity as data controller, attaches a great importance to the protection and the respect of your private life. This policy aims to inform you of our practices regarding the collection, use and sharing of information that you provide to us through our platform (the “Platform”) accessible from the website www.tacs- watch.com or our mobile apps. This policy (as well as our General Conditions of Use and any documents referred to therein as well as our Cookies Policy) sets out how we handle the personal data that we collect and that you provide to us. We invite you to read this document carefully to know and understand our practices regarding the processing of your personal data that we implement.1. General RV DISTRIB (whose head office is located at 40 La Patache, 49270 OREE-D'ANJOU - France) (“TACS Watch / Montres TACS”, “we” and “our”), in its capacity as data controller, attaches a great importance to the protection and the respect of your private life. This policy aims to inform you of our practices regarding the collection, use and sharing of information that you provide to us through our platform (the “Platform”) accessible from the website www.tacs- watch.com or our mobile apps. This policy (as well as our General Conditions of Use and any documents referred to therein as well as our Cookies Policy) sets out how we handle the personal data that we collect and that you provide to us. We invite you to read this document carefully to know and understand our practices regarding the processing of your personal data that we implement.
2. The information we collect
>We are likely to collect and process the following data:
2.1. Information you send us directly
By using our website, you are required to send us information, some of which may identify you ("Personal Data"). This is particularly the case when you fill out forms (such as the registration form), when you participate in one of our games, contests, promotional offers, studies or surveys, when you contact us - whether by phone, email or any other means of communication - or when you tell us about a problem. This information contains in particular the following data:
2.1.1. Data necessary for registration to our website or access to any other service provided by us.
These data include your first and last name, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, telephone number and password. This information is obligatory. Otherwise, TACS Watch / Montres TACS will not be able to provide you with the services offered by our Platforms and you will not be authorized to create an account on our Platform;
- 2.1.2. A postal address;
- 2.1.3. A copy of all exchanges between you and TACS Watch / Montres TACS;
- 2.1.4. A copy of all orders or publications made on our website;
- 2.1.5. The details of the financial or accounting operations carried out on our website or by any other means, notably containing information relating to your payment card, your banking data;
- 2.1.6. Details of your visits to our site and the content you accessed;
- 2.1.7. Where applicable, your responses to our surveys and questionnaires and the opinions you have left to evaluate our products or services, this information being in particular likely to be used in the context of research and analysis of user behavior;
- 2.1.8. The data that we may ask you to provide when you report a problem with our website or our services, such as the subject of your request for assistance;
- 2.1.9. Data related to your location when you have accepted that we collect and process this data;
- 2.1.10. A copy of your passport, driver's license, identity card or any other similar document that you have agreed to provide to us.
2.2. The data we collect automatically
- 2.2.1. In the event that you connect to our services using the social media features made available to you, TACS Watch / Montres TACS will have access to some of the data (including your first name, last name, photograph, email address and number of Facebook friends) of your account on said social network in accordance with the general conditions of use of the social network concerned.We are also likely to collect some of your Personal Data when you interact with features of these social networks, such as functionalities " I like ".
- 2.2.3. We also collect information about your use of our Platform (your date of registration, your reviews, etc.) which may be displayed on your public profile.
2.3. Retention period of your data
- 2.3.1. With the exception of the categories of Personal Data referred to in articles
- 2.3.2. and 2.3.3. below, your Personal Data is archived at the end of the following periods: 5 years after your last use of our site, if you have not closed your account; 1 year after the closure of your account, unless you have received a negative opinion or a report, in which case your data is kept for 2 years following the last negative notice or report received if this period is longer.
- 2.3.2. The following categories of Personal Data may be kept for different periods of time: Financial data (for example payments, refunds, etc.) are kept for the period required by applicable tax and accounting laws; The content created by you on our Platforms (such as comments, opinions and ratings) are rendered anonymous after the deadlines mentioned in 2.3.1 but remain visible on our site.
- 2.3.3. In the event that your account has been suspended or blocked, we keep your data for a period varying from 2 to 10 years from the suspension in order to avoid any circumvention on your part of the rules in force on our site.
2.4. Contact form
When you contact the company via a contact form on the site, the information entered in this form is stored in the form of an e-mail in the recipient's mailbox but also in the latter's mail server. This information is only used for the purpose of spontaneous contact / request for information. These data are used so that we can answer you and process your request, they are under no circumstances used for commercial or advertising purposes ...
3. How do we use the data we collect?
We use the data we collect in order to:
- 3.1. execute the orders concluded between you and us and provide you with the information and services requested;
- 3.2. send you information about our services (such as order confirmations) by e-mail, SMS or any other means of communication;
- 3.3. collect your payments or send you the sums collected on your behalf;
- 3.4. allow you to personalize your profile on our website;
- 3.5. give you access and allow you to communicate with our customer relations department;
- 3.6. ensure compliance with (i) applicable legislation, (ii) our general conditions of use, (iii) our confidentiality policy and (iv) our charter of good conduct. In the event of breaches on your part, we may have to suspend your account on our website;
- 3.7. send you, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and with your agreement when the law so requires, marketing, advertising and promotional messages and information relating to the use of our services, the ordering methods, or suggest and advise you on goods or services that may be of interest to you. We may also use your data to send you advertising messages that may be of interest to you on social media platforms or third-party sites. If you would like more information on this subject, we invite you to read the contractual documents of these platforms;
- 3.8. to inform you of changes to our services;
- 3.9. verify the information contained in your passport, driver's license, identity card or any other identity document that we may have collected during your registration or your use of our website;
- 3.10. manage our website and perform internal technical operations as part of problem solving, data analysis, testing, research, analysis, studies and surveys;
- 3.11. improve and optimize our website, in particular to ensure that the display of our content is adapted to your device; 3.12. allow you to use the interactive features of our services if you wish;
- 3.13. help us preserve a healthy and secure environment on our website;
- 3.14. evaluate the effectiveness of the advertising messages we send and adapt them to our members.
4. Who are the recipients of the information we collect and why do we share this information with them?
- 4.1. We are likely to share information about you, in particular Personal Data, with other entities of the TACS Watch / Montres TACS company within the framework of this policy.
- 4.2. We also work in close collaboration with third-party companies which may have access to your Personal Data, and in particular with: social network platforms which may offer you features allowing you to integrate information from your account into your TACS WATCH profile on their own platform; our business partners who promote their services on our website and to whom you may decide to subscribe. These services may include, but are not limited to, insurance services, banking services, rental services, etc. For example, we may provide some of your information to Axa to confirm your eligibility for the insurance program; our business partners on whose website we may advertise our services; the subcontractors we use in terms of technical services, payment services, identity verification or even analytical solution providers and collection companies and credit organizations.
- 4.3. We do not share your data with the third parties mentioned in 4.3. above only in the following cases:
- 4.3.1. When we use a service provider in the performance of any contract between you and us or in order to provide or improve our services (for example in the context of payments made through our website);
- 4.3.2. As part of the ordering process, in order to provide the requested services, we are required to display on our website or to transmit to one of our service providers some of your Personal Data such as your first name, mobile phone number or e-mail address. -mail;
- 4.3.3. We post the reviews you write as part of our review system on our website. These notices, which contain your first name and the first letter of your last name, or pseudonym, are visible to all visitors to our website;
- 4.3.4. When we use search engine and analytical solution providers to improve and optimize our Platforms;
- 4.3.5. when you expressly request it (for example when you use the authentication methods provided by social networks); 4.3.6. When we serve parts of our website through APIs or widgets on the websites of our business partners. In this case, certain information from your public profile may also be displayed on these sites;
- 4.3.8. In the event that we sell or acquire a business or assets, in which case we reserve the right to share your Personal Data with the potential seller or buyer of this business or these assets.
- 4.3.9. If TACS Watch / Montres TACS or all or part of its assets are acquired by a third party, the data in our possession will, where applicable, be transferred to the new owner.
- 4.3.10. In accordance with applicable law and with your consent when required, we may aggregate data that concerns you and that we receive or send to our business partners, in particular all or part of your Personal Data and the information collected through the intermediary of cookies. This aggregated information will only be used for the purposes described above.
- 4.4.11. We draw your attention to the fact that if you decide to allow us to access some of your information, in particular your Personal Data, through connection services made available by our business partners, their confidentiality policies are also applicable to you. opposable. We have no control over the collection or processing of your data implemented by our business partners on their own platform.
5. How do we use and moderate your messages?
- 5.1. We can take note of the messages that you exchange with other members of our community via our Platforms, in particular for the purposes of fraud prevention, improvement of our services, user assistance, verification of compliance by our members of contracts. concluded with us and in particular our General Conditions of Use. For example, in order to prevent a member from circumventing our online shopping system, we authorize ourselves to browse and analyze the messages exchanged on our Platforms to ensure that they do not contain any contact details or references to 'other websites.
- 5.2. We never learn about your communications with other members of our community for promotional or targeting advertising purposes. When possible, we use automated systems to moderate messages transmitted between members through our Platforms.6. Publicité ciblée, e-mails et SMS que nous vous envoyons
6. Targeted advertising, emails and text messages that we send to you
In accordance with applicable legislation and with your consent when required, we may use the data you provide us on our Platforms for commercial prospecting purposes (for example to (i) send you our newsletters, (ii) send you invitations to our events or any other communication that may be of interest to you and (iii) display targeted advertisements on social media platforms or third-party sites). Regarding promotional emails: You can withdraw your consent at any time by (i) unchecking the relevant box in your account, (ii) clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each of our communications or (iii) by contacting us in accordance with the procedures described in article 13 below. With regard to targeted advertising: On social network platforms (eg Facebook, Twitter): you can object to this processing at any time by configuring the parameters relating to advertising in your account; On third party sites: you can refer to our Cookies Policy to understand how to withdraw your consent.
6.1 Automated marketing and / or profiling operations carried out using personal data
Newsletters campaigns. Registration for the newsletter is done via the registration form on the website. It is designed with a “double opt-in” system. Therefore, when registering, you will also need to validate the confirmation of subscription to the newsletter in your mailbox. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" button at the bottom of one of the newsletters.
7. Are your data transferred, how and where?
We store your Personal Data in the European Union. However, it is possible that the data we collect when you use our Platforms or as part of our services may be transferred to other countries, some of which may have less protective personal data protection legislation than that. in force in the country where you reside. This is particularly the case with regard to data transmitted to our subcontractors located outside the European Union, in particular in the United States. We may use their services to respond to your requests, moderate the photographs published on our Platforms, provide online payment tools, provide us with commercial and advertising services or emailing and SMS services. This is also the case with TACS Watch / TACS Watches affiliated companies located outside the European Union to whom we may transfer some of your data as part of the provision of our services in these countries. In the event of a transfer of this type, we ensure that the processing is carried out in accordance with this policy and that it is framed by the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission which make it possible to guarantee a sufficient level of protection of life. privacy and fundamental human rights. On request, we can provide you with a list of the countries where we keep your data and those where they occasionally transit.
8. What are your rights over your personal data?
- 8.1. Where provided for by applicable law, you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data concerning you that we hold. Before responding to your request, we may (i) verify your identity and (ii) ask you to provide us with more information to respond to your request.
- 8.2. We will do our best to respond to your request within a reasonable time and, in any event, within the time limits set by law. If you wish to exercise this right, contact us in the manner indicated in Article 13 below. As a member of our Platforms, you also have the possibility to access the Personal Data that we hold through your account to correct, modify or delete any incorrect information. You agree to provide us with complete, accurate, valid and up-to-date information. You can also close your account online at any time. You can also modify or delete this information by contacting us directly (see article 13 below). Please note that we may retain certain information about you when required by law or when we have a legitimate reason to do so. This is the case, for example, if we believe that you have committed fraud or violated our Terms of Service and we wish to prevent you from circumventing the rules applicable to our community.
- 8.3. You also have the right to define guidelines relating to the fate of your Personal Data after your death.
9. Cookies and similar technologies
If you leave a comment on our site, you will be offered to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is only for your convenience so that you do not have to enter this information if you post another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
If you have an account and you log into this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be automatically deleted when you close your browser. When you log in, we will set up a number of cookies to save your login information and screen preferences. The lifespan of a login cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check "Remember me", your connection cookie will be kept for two weeks.
If you log out of your account, the connection cookie will be deleted. By modifying or publishing an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data. It simply indicates the ID of the item you just edited. It expires after a day.
10. Confidentiality of your password
You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password that we have chosen for you to access your account on our Platforms. You agree to keep this password secret and not to communicate it to anyone.
11. Links to other websites and social networks
Our Platforms may occasionally contain links to the websites of our partners or third-party companies. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we are not responsible for the use made by these sites of the information collected when you click on these links. We invite you to read the privacy policies of these sites before transmitting your Personal Data to them.